To have your classified ad included on this page, please fill out the following information
Assistant State's Attorney - McKenzie County
The McKenzie County State’s Attorney will accept applications from 7 March through 28 March 2014 for the position of Assistant State’s Attorney. The office is located in the McKenzie County Courthouse, Watford City, North Dakota. This is an exceptional opportunity in a vibrant county of a thriving state.
Number of Openings: One
Type of Recruitment: Internal/External
Reports to: State’s Attorney
Starting Salary: $70,000 – $80,000 DOE
McKenzie County Benefits:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (County pays 100% of employee’s participation)
- Flexible Spending Account – Medical Care and Dependent Care
- Supplemental AFLAC Benefits
- North Dakota Public Employees Retirement System, Defined Benefit Hybrid Plan
- Basic and Supplemental Life Insurance (Guarantee Issue Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee and Family)
- Paid Vacation, Sick Leave, and Holidays
Originally founded in Billings, MT in 1895, Crowley Fleck PLLP, is an established law firm with over 135 attorneys spread across 11 offices in 3 States--Montana, North Dakota, and Wyoming.
We are seeking an attorney for our Bismarck, ND office to practice in the Natural Resources and Environmental area, including related litigation with 5 – 10 years experience. Successful applicants must be licensed in North Dakota, have a strong academic record, and have solid research and writing capabilities. Competitive salary and benefits. All applications will be held in confidence.
Please submit your cover letter, resume, transcript and writing sample to Crowley Fleck PLLP, Attn: Joe Kresslein, P.O. Box 2529 Billings, MT 59103-2529 or via email to email@example.com. Visit our website at www.crowleyfleck.com for more information about our firm.