Slander is a false and unprivileged publication other than libel, which:
1) charges a person with crime or with having been indicted, convicted, or punished for crime;
2) imputes the present existence of an infectious, contagious, or loathsome disease to that person;
3) tends to directly injure a person in respect to that person's office, profession, trade, or business either by imputing a general lack of the qualifications peculiarly required by the office or other occupation, or by imputing something with reference to that person's office, profession, trade, or business that has a natural tendency to lessen its profits;
4) imputes impotence or lack of chastity to a person; or
5) causes actual damage by natural consequence.